COBIT 5 IT Governance Implementation
“Governance fills the Gaps that naturally form between Business & Technical Domains & between Management & Strategy.”
IT has become a major Enabler to almost all Business Transformation initiatives. How IT is being used will have a very important impact on whether the Organization achieves its Vision, Mission or Strategic Goals.
Increasingly, Top Management is realizing the significant impact that Information Technology (IT) can have on the success of the Enterprise.
To achieve success in this Information Economy, Governance of IT is a critical facet of Enterprise Governance. Good IT Governance assists Enterprise Leaders in their Responsibility to ensure that IT Goals align with those of the Business, it Delivers Value, & its Performance is Measured, its Resources properly allocated & its Risks Mitigated.
COBIT 5 is the latest edition of ISACA’s globally accepted Framework, providing an end-to-end Business view of the Governance of Enterprise IT that reflects the central role of Information & Technology in creating Value for Enterprises.
The Principles, Practices, Analytical Tools & Models found in COBIT 5 embody thought Leadership & Guidance from Business, IT & Governance experts around the world. It helps increase the Trust in & Value from Information Systems.
- Basic knowledge of IT Governance would be desirable although not essential
Workshop Delivery Method
- Instructor-led, Classroom-Delivery Learning Model with Case Studies & Videos
- 3 Man Day Instructor-led; Class-Room based (both In-House & Public)
- 8 Man Weeks Turnkey (Consulting based, On-site)
- 4 hours Webinar based
- Presentation Deck, COBIT 5 Implementation Road Map
- Workshop Duration: 3 Man Days (24 Hrs.)
- Workshop Audience Level: Intermediate to Advance
- Workshop Delivery Language: English