ISO 22320 : Societal Security – Emergency Management
ISO 22320:2011, Societal security – Emergency management deals with disastrous impact of terrorist attacks and major incidents on business processes. This particular ISO Standard can save lives, minimizes damage level and ensures business continuity during worst business conditions caused by social instability and civil war. It also ensures the continuity and availability of health related services, rescue operations, supply of life support medicines, food, water, fuel and electricity facilities.
During the crisis there is a need for uniform and harmonized business continuity. In order to achieve this, ISO 22320:2011 provides a solid foundation which offers better coordination and cooperation among all involved parties during the incident. This standard minimizes the risks caused by misunderstandings and ensures a stable and healthy usage of available resources. Societal Security - Emergency Management Standard provides timely and relevant information gathered by various sources.
The ISO 22320:2011 takes advantage from globally proven best practices for establishing a solid and stable command and control organizational system. This framework helps in organizational processes, on time and thoughtful decisions making, trace-ability, information management and increases the incident handling capabilities.
Benefits of ISO 22320 : Societal Security – Emergency Management
- Globally Recognized and Accepted
- Competitive organizational advantage
- Enhanced skills for managing stressful and complex incidents
- Better and On time response to threats being faced
- Improved and proactive decision making skills
- Gain Suppliers, Customers and third parties trust
- Helps building a robust command and control organization structure
- Advanced allocation of available resources
- Provision of accurate and relevant operational intelligence
- More coordinated processes and increased cooperation among all parties