ISO/IEC 27005 - Information Security Risk Management (ISRM)
ISO/IEC 27005:2011 - Information Security Risk Management (ISRM) Standard belongs to ISO 27000 series and collaborate with the specifications of ISE/IEC 27001.
ISO 27005 is suitable for all organizations, type and size of organization doesn't matter. The organization can be a government institute, private sector business, can be a small or large organization.
Information Security Risk Management training & certification helps the personnel to improve their abilities to understand risk assessment processes involved in all activities relating to information security. During the training & certification tenure, the personnel gets more wider understanding of risk assessment methods. The training material is prepared under the guidance of ISO/IEC 27001 and implements the framework of ISO/IEC 27005 Standard.
- Establishing Problem
- Applying Security Fixes, monitoring & Review
Benefits of Information Security Risk Management
- Enabling personnel to have necessary skills to effectively implement ISO/IEC 27005 Standard in organization.
- Ensuring conformity while meeting regulatory and legal requirements.
- Management of Risk Managers' team
- Aligning information security management systems' framework with information security risk management processes.