Lead SCADA Security Manager
SCADA stands for "Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition" control system architecture. This architecture uses computer systems, data networks and graphical user interface for its proper functioning. It is not a complete control system but it operates as a supervisory software and works with other programmable devices.
"Lead SCADA Security Manager Training Course" is developed by the experts who have advanced experience and skills in this field to help the professionals for planning, designing and implementing an effective security system to protect SCADA control system architecture. This training course focuses on risks, threats and vulnerabilities and offers solution based on in-depth analysis.
- Understand the objectives and main functionalities control system architecture.
- Understand risks, vulnerabilities and threats
- Analyzing risks and provide an appropriate solution.
- Introducing security policies and framework to manage vulnerabilities.
- Designing a secure network system
- Understanding relationship between managerial controls, operational processes and technical controls.
- Designing a resilient, scale able, robust and responsive network