Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
The Green Belt training / certification of Lean Six Sigma provides participants with emphasized DMAIC Modal modal that help them improve their problem identifying and solving skills. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training/certification enables an employee to serve the organization as a professionally trained and highly skilled personnel.
Primary Tasks of Green Belt Trained Member
- 1. Deploying Lean Six Sigma Methodology / Techniques Successfully.
- 2. Improvements in their respective projects.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Benefits
- Selecting project according to available skill set.
- Define : Identification of the problem.
- Measure : Examine the current problem and outline the process.
- Analyze : Find out the real cause of the identified problem.
- Improve: Finding the best solution and implementing it to improve the overall process.
- Control : Maintain the newly discovered solution and keep controlling the process.