ISO/IEC 20000 - IT Service Management (ITSM)
ISO/IEC 20000 is an Information Technology Service Management Standard that narrates the key requirements for an effective Information Technology Service Management System. ISO 20000 (ITSM) ensures that an organization is maintaining or improving its Information Technology Services and can meet up to the international standards and client's demands.
ISO/IEC 20000 - IT Service Management Standard was firstly introduced back in 2005 and its foundation were built upon industry proven framework of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). This standard was further revised and improved in 2011 and also supports the operational framework of Information Technology Giant "Microsoft".
Benefits of ISO 20000 - IT Service Management
- More coordinated, interlinked and advanced approach for delivering IT Services.
- Products and services are delivered while quality standards remain up to the mark
- More control on processes, reduction in errors
- Lower response time and cost brings more profit
- Corporate image of the organization brings more satisfied customers
- Transparent rules and regulations, clear objectives and goals