ISO 39001 - Road Traffic Safety Management (RTSM)
ISO 39001 explains all of the requirements for a successive Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSM). This standard is helpful for such organizations that are dealing with roads and traffic systems. It helps reducing deadly accidents, minimizes death toll and serious injuries related to road accidents.
Requirements of ISO 39001 - Road Traffic Safety Management System
- Developing and Implimenting Policy
- Legal and Regulation Compliance
- Information about elements and criteria relating to Road Safety
Where it can be applied?
ISO 39001 - Road Traffic Safety Management can be applied to any organization. Common usage are as follows:
- Vehicles usage for moving goods around or supplying goods or providing services
- Vehicles usage for transporting people i.e. staff, passengers etc
- Government or Private Sector Organizations who establish road traffic safety rules and regulations
- Designing, manufacturing, repairing and inspection of vehicles
- Parking lots in super markets, parking management organizations
- Designing, building, maintaining roads
- Vehicles usage in healthcare (i.e. hospitals etc)